If you would like more information regarding this programme, please contact us at email@example.com. Please reference programme name.
This program is designed for individuals who would like practicum experience in home tutoring while traveling and learning a new culture. This internship allows candidates to experience actual ESL and subject teaching experience without making a long term commitment until candidate is ready to pursue a career in teaching abroad. Our team is ready to offer support throughout your internship!
1) Native English speakers;
2) At least 20 years or above with a valid passport;
3) No previous teaching experience necessary;
4) Friendly and adventurous!
5) Passionate about teaching young learners
6)Deliver 14 hours tutoring classes a week (work from Weds. to Sun., Mon. & Tues. are off days)
1) Have orientation and meet the staff of Shanghai Meiji.
2) Attend training with our professional staff trainer in preparation for interviews and demos, which most schools will require.
3) Provide continuous training and teaching tips throughout internship.
3) Provide 4,000 Yuan return trip air ticket
4) Reference letters shall be provided by the end of the internship
5) Free mandarin Chinese classes (40 hours, 1 to 1 classes)